Some notes and rules about seats:
- When you come to the library for your reservation, please have your Duke ID ready to show the library staff at the Circulation Desk.
- All Divinity Library users must be in compliance with the Duke Compact, including symptom monitoring through the SymMon app or website.
- No food or drink (apart from water bottles or other covered beverage containers) is allowed in the Divinity Library this semester.
- Seat numbers (Divinity Seat 1, etc.) are just a function of our booking system. You may sit in any available seat. All tables, carrels, and other seats have been arranged so that library patrons can sit at least six feet apart.
- The Baker Room and the Divinity Library Seminar Room are unavailable this semester.
Some notes and rules about scanners:
- Please use hand sanitizer before using a scanner.
- Scanners and other technology cannot be sprayed/wiped down between uses without significantly damaging the equipment. Please be aware and use at your own risk!
- When a library patron reserves a scanner, the hour following their booking becomes unavailable. This allows for time to elapse between uses.
- The copyright law of the United States (Title 17 U.S. Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. The person using this equipment is liable for any infringement.